Friday 12 April 2013

Black & Spiro

I discovered Anna Spiro and her interior design company and shop, Black & Spiro, when I first started blogging two years ago. Today she remains one of my favourite interior designers, and her work never fails to inspire me. Her use of bold colour, and her ability to mix patterns to perfection is what I admire most about Anna.

I was really excited to explore the new Black & Spiro website recently, and see some of the homes that Anna has worked her magic on. This first home was devastated in the 2011 Brisbane floods. It's owners lost everything, but out of despair comes hope... in the form of Anna, who helped them to create a fresh, gorgeous new home...







This is the home of a couple and their three young daughters. With three girls of my own, this vibrant, lively home seems like the perfect environment for the spirit and energy little girls posess. The colourful window seat and Bentwood chairs are just divine...







Anna collaborated with Porters Paints at the beginning of 2012 to bring us a range of wallpaper showcasing her signature style. See all of this fabulous range on the new website, along with lots more of her amazing work...






5 comments :

  1. That's a beautiful colourful home for sure..
    I bet her 3 girls fight over who gets to sit in the pink chair though! (unless they're past that stage!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seldom lost for words but this really left me speechless. It’s stunning (and normally I am not a bright colours and patterns kind-of-girl). I am pinning ALL of these to ogle over every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patten mixes and bold colours are blowing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yellow outdoor chairs - these ones are gorgeous, especially with those cushions! What an incredible range of wallpapers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it all just divine?! Love all the wonderful colour and pattern :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips