Thursday 1 November 2012

Things I Love

I was very excited this morning when the courier delivered my copy of Megan Morton's new book 'Things I Love'. Megan is an amazingly talented Australian interior stylist who lives and breathes everything to do with the home. Her work has been featured on the covers of international glossies, Elle Decoration UK and Vanity Fair. And her local (Australian) clients include Vogue Living, In Style and Inside Out magazines.



As much as I would love to curl up and devour this book right now, there is work to be done. But I have quickly flipped through it, and all my expectations have been exceeded. It's a gorgeous book full of beautiful glossy pictures, inspiration and advice, and even a whole section of pull-outs. I highly recommend anyone who is passionate about homes and interiors to add this book to your collection. I can't wait to sit down with it tonight.

The first section is a selection of character-filled homes to inspire us

Next is a collection of quirky objects that Megan loves, and she encourages you to pull some of
these pages out to frame on your pin board, send as a postcard or use as a gift tag

There's a whole section on the people that Megan loves, and let me tell you... they're a talented bunch


The back of the book is chocka full of advice and insider's secrets. Everything from how to
create an instant centrepiece to how to make a bed with hospital corners!

7 comments :

  1. I never need encouragement when it comes to buying books! Off to Amazon to add it to my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding this to the (never ending!) book list too Vic! I really love her style, she's amazing :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks amazing- would love to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM is such a talented woman I am sure her book will be nothing short of brilliant and you will have hours of joy reading!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely on my wishlist - it looks amazing! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks fantastic! I'm going to have to track it down I think. I haven't been buying nearly enough books lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo just ordered it! now i have to try and wait patiently for it to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips