Friday 9 November 2012

Heather Nette King the Stylist

Although I'm a trained graphic designer, my real passion is interior design (I just didn't realise that when I was 19 and choosing my career path). But I love my graphic design background and the skill set it has given me. Some things spill over into interior design -  knowing about colour, contrast, scale, layout etc. And I've been using all of these in my recent dabbling into interior styling.

I am also learning as much as I can from other stylists whom I admire and look up to. One of those amazing women is Heather Nette King, whose home I featured here. I get so inspired when looking at her portfolio of work. I've chosen a few of my favourites to show you, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. If you want to see more, hop over to her website.










5 comments :

  1. Every room pops with character. And it took me an extra minute to figure out my passion for interiors as well. Better late than never Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a great aesthetic doesn't she?! This is a wonderful assortment of her work work too Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this home! It's a really great example of having lots of colour without making a space look cluttered.Would you ever consider becoming an interior stylist/ designer? You always have such a good eye for these things (judging by your blog).
    x
    P.S I love it when you mention new stylists, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much eye-candy! I'll definitely be checking out her site x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The art in this space is awesome! I could definitely take a few of those big pieces

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips