Thursday 20 September 2012

Glitter and Sparkle

My seven year old daughter was doing her spelling homework yesterday, and she has to write a sentence using each of her words. "What's 'sequin' Mum?" she asked. "Oh babe!", I replied, "Every girl needs to know about sequins! Hang on, I'll show you". I knew I had a gorgeous photo of a gold sequin top in one of my Pinterest folders. Her eyes lit up when I showed her, and then she wrote the sentence... "I really want a sequin top." :D

As a typical girly girl, I love all things that glitter and sparkle, so in honour of Luca's homework I have gathered together a few gorgeous sparkly finds. I too really want a sequin top, and a sequin clutch, and most definitely that beautiful Michael Kors watch (I hope the present fairies are listening).








1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

5 comments :

  1. Just what I needed to start the day Vic! I might just add that sequin clutch to my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is so HOT! Love sparkles. Yels xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable! I myself would love that gold sequin clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! What girl doesn't LOVE sequins!!

    :) Hazel
    www.hazellovesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips