Monday 21 May 2012

The Wonder Co.

Welcome to the start of another fabulous week. We had our first frost here this morning, so it was pretty crispy, but it has turned into the most gorgeous winter's day. I feel it's going to be a good week! 


One of the perks of having such a beautiful audience as you, is that I can help showcase the work of others. I have a very clever friend, Jen van Blerk, a fellow graphic designer, who has added renovating furniture to her repertoire. She was recently featured on a Design Sponge 'Before & After', which is very cool. Jen is based in Auckland, New Zealand, and she would be very happy to take commissions. You can contact her on jenvanblerk@yahoo.co.uk, or via her Facebook page.







7 comments :

  1. Isn't she clever? I love the handles she's put on that top set of drawers....and the colours. Lovely! Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great work! Thanks for sharing it :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous Vic! What a clever friend you have. I love when new life and colour is given to old classic pieces like these :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There’s nothing I love more than a good ‘before’ and ‘after’ shot! These totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter's day? What happened to Autumn? I really like her work and the colours that she chooses for the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Santa - we are still in Autumn (only just). Boy, it sure felt like Winter though! xxx

      Delete
  6. Thanks everyone! I so enjoyed doing them, keep an eye on my Facebook page for more coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips