Friday 11 May 2012

Wild & Woolly

It's a pretty wild & woolly day today in my part of the world - very cold and wet. Luckily for me, I'm cosy & warm inside with my wool-lined ugg boots, and my cup of tea. Following on from yesterday's post about wool and luscious textures... I love the use of a sheepskin throw in a room. Not only are the super snuggily, but they add wonderful texture, and I'm all about texture! Have a great weekend, and I hope all you fellow Mums get spoilt this Sunday!










1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

6 comments :

  1. Exactly what I'm doing! Sheepskin boots are the most amazing shoes I've ever had..soo warm. I love sheepskins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will anyone make any sheep/wool/NZ jokes? Not me of course! Stay warm Vic and have a lovely Mothers' Day. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! How I wish I was snuggled up in bed with a wool throw (yes, the weather is just as vile here). Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheepskin throw adds instant cozy to a space. I hope you have better weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! As you say, they add incredible texture and interest. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them thrown over a chair. Just perfect for winter! Have a lovely weekend Vic. I hope those 3 gorgeous girls spoil you on Sunday :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips