Wednesday 23 May 2012

Scandi Treasure Trove

Do you recognise this fabulous corner? I posted it on my Facebook page recently, and now I've found the rest of the home it belongs to.






This old villa was last renovated in the 1960's, and although the body of the house was in great shape, the inside was badly in need of a renovation. The home now belonging to Swedish couple, Linda and Niklas, and their children Molly and Ebbe, has been transformed by their fun sense of style, and the treasures they've found in flea markets over the years. Linda's job as a textile designer and art teacher is certainly evident in the abundance of gorgeous patterns found throughout their home.
















via

5 comments :

  1. Oooooh! I like! The bare pine floorboards give the whole house a really contemporary and light feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many bright and gorgeous things to look at in this one Vic! I really love the staircase and those pink tiles :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and functional. I absolutely love that entrance with the floral wallcovering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I'd love to get my hands on that fabric stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike Vic, I just posted the bedroom on my blog after seeing it on Pinterest. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips