Tuesday 22 May 2012

Bluebellgray

Way back in March of last year I featured the most beautiful home that still remains one of my favourites. It belongs to Fi Douglas, a Scottish textile designer, and her family. Fi is the owner and creator of Bluebellgray. The designs for her divine products, which include cushions, fabric panels, prints and more, are all painted by hand before being printed onto natural cottons and linens. More than a year since I first blogged about Fi, I've started to see her homewares popping up in local stores here in Hawke's Bay. While flicking through her latest lookbook I see she has added some more gorgeous designs - I love her blue & white series and her dye-dipped cushions.














4 comments :

  1. Oh those curtains are absolutely divine! Already pondering where I can incorporate some of these in my dream home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral designs, the cushions are gorgeous. I used to paint watercolours in a similar style years ago and had a collection on my walls in Abu Dhabi. My little cottage here in NZ I haven't room for all my work so my bright paintings are stored away in my wardrobe :(

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. These florals are amazing! They look so pretty in those round frames hanging on the wall :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cushions are amazing (huge fan of chinoiserie) I also really like the wall of hoops as decor.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips