Monday 12 March 2012

Skylar's Lace

I posted this photo on my Facebook page earlier today of a hand painted floor, and it reminded me of a beautiful lace stencilled floor I fell in love with last year.






The beautifully intricate lace stencil was used at Maryam's Peacock Pavillions in Marrakech, Morocco, in her daughter Skylar's bedroom (below). I am still looking for the right place to be able to recreate this beautiful floor. You can purchase the stencil, called 'Skylar's lace' at Royal Design Studio.






3 comments :

  1. Love these!! Am planning on doing a rug design in my holiday house in the country!
    My partner who is a signwriter did one at a bar here in Sydney.

    http://melissasimonetta.com/artwork/2514560.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks great Melissa. Handy having a signwriter for a partner :) x

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful floor treatment. I think this would look amazing in an entryway.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips