Wednesday 28 December 2011

Affordable Style

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. This is the first chance I've had to spend any length of time at my computer, so I thought I'd post about one of my favourite things - a beautiful home with lots of gorgeous, eye-catching goodness. I will be a bit sporadic on the blog over the next couple of weeks, as this is quality family time for us (not often we have the hubby/dad home with us 24/7). Enjoy your holidays. xxx


The Danish home of Nina Brinch is constantly changing with all her new discoveries. Nina is proof that you don't need to spend a lot of money to have a stylish home. She frames beautiful magazine cut-outs, makes her own sculptural art by tying birch trunks together, and loves her collection of coloured vases that she found for $5 each.







picture source

4 comments :

  1. such a relaxed space.
    1. hope you enjoy the family quality time
    2. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Happy New Year too !!
    Gaby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your your comment on my blog Vic, we too had a very wet New Years Eve in Auckland so the Jimmy Choo's definitely didn't surface!

    I wish you and your business a very prosperous 2012 and I look forward to doing a feature on your store in the New year.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this place, so many great elements!

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips