Sunday 10 April 2011

It's a dog's life



This is our beautiful dog, Sam. She is a much cherished part of our family. And you can see her on her camo bed, which she loves. But, although it's hard wearing, washable, and comfy, it doesn't quite fit in with my decor (note, photo on bed is pre-reno days!). I searched high & low for a "prettier" dog's bed, but I couldn't find anything.
Just recently I have come across two different websites that sell beautiful dog's beds, 
and I think I might have to purchase one - the camo bed can become her outside bed. 
I'm just trying to decide between the Pretty Floral Lily bed from Ada & Darcy, and the 
green Title Track dog duvet from Molly Mutt.


PS: I just received an email from the lovely people at Molly Mutt. They are very happy to post their beds to New Zealand, and are really curious to know which designs you all like. Please let me know so I can pass it on to them.

Ada & Darcy dog beds




Molly Mutt dog beds

3 comments :

  1. Love the big square shape! The softer florals would be easier to co-ordinate. Like the idea of design your own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty gorg! how about some black & white versions, or more kiwiana options. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral dog bed - it's so pretty it would even make a lovely comfy cushion for a kids bedroom! The green is great too - probably more practical for a dog!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips