Friday 15 April 2011

Bohemia Design

Wow! What a cool Friday I'm having! This is a big "shout out" to my new best friends over at Bohemia Design, in beautiful Edinburgh, Scotland. I discovered them recently while wandering around the net looking for my beloved Moroccan pouffes. Not only do they stock them, but also an amazing, wide range of beautiful & unique products. They can ship internationally, and I love how their website shows the amount in the currency of your choice, so I don't have to keep popping over to my currency calculator to convert into New Zealand dollars.


When "liking" them on Facebook, I went in to the draw to win my favourite item from Bohemia, and I woke up this morning to discover I had won - wohoo!!! No prizes for guessing what I chose - yep, a fuschia Moroccan pouffe. I am so excited, and will have to take a photo when it arrives so you can all see how gorgeous it looks in my sitting room. Be sure to check out and follow Bohemia's blog.




Beautifully femine Bohemian photoshoot featured on Bohemia Design's blog




Just a tiny selection of Bohemia's gorgeous fashion
Divine clothes & accessories for your little ones - aren't those slippers so precious?!
Cambridge Satchels - just like we used to have at school, but cooler. Happy colours make happy people!
We should leave the real deer in peace and all have one of these blossom deer trophies instead

I would've loved this Princess and the Pea doll as a child (well, I do as an adult),
also delightful Mimi Lou wall stickers

What little child wouldn't want their own tiny mouse to tuck up in their matchbox bed?
While we're on the subject, this is my favourite Boho chic - Nicole Ritchie - I love her style
So, thank you again to the whole gorgeous team at Bohemia Design, I really appreciate it. Vic xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips