Wednesday 20 April 2011

Black & White

I know a lot of the things I blog about are all about colour, and lots of it - I do love it. 
I've never been a beige, tea or coffee kind of girl. But I am also crazy about black & white. 
I love the graphic nature of it, and the extreme contrast.
While doing my usual internet crawling, I came across this really cool, award winning, graphic design agency called Family Design Co. They are based in Tauranga, New Zealand - a most beautiful part of the world. The thing that attracted me to their website was their awesome office space. As a graphic designer myself, I know how important it is to work in surroundings that inspire you. I bet the work that comes out of Family Design Co is fantastic! What do you think?








PS: I am off with the whanau (that's family, for all you non-New Zealanders) for a few days for Easter. But I will be back with you real soon. Take care xxx

3 comments :

  1. Hello Vic,
    Wow! your blog is stunning...seriously how have i never found it until now. love it and excited to follow.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right Vic: black and white can be as visually stunning as a room full of color.
    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - just got back after 3 days away at our bach - so relaxing! Great to come home to some lovely comments. Thanks so much Lindsay from Love design Co, and Homestilo. Now back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips